Another successful church camp followed the beatings of the wings of the Wild Goose (an ancient metaphor for the Holy Spirit.), paying attention to the variety of ways in which the Spirit leads in times of change and transition.
- Some playful exploration of the term through games, contests and video clips
- story-telling from the Acts of the Apostles
- meeting with Peter & Elissa Roberts as they launch a church-planting project under ours and others’ sponsorship
- letting our hair down with a unique “Around the World in 80 Minutes” activity (watch those hot-air balloons hover!)
- Traditional Saturday night bonfire
- excellent eating courtesy of John Isherwood
- great environment courtesy of the Landsdale Farm animal family
- worship and communion to climax the weekend
Thanks to the team who put it all together.
(Photos courtesy Janelle Charteris)